Why Streeterville Residents, Property Managers & Streeterville Businesses Should Register to be Building Advocates
- Help improve the security and quality of life in their Building & the Streeterville community.
- To register, you must be a resident or work in Streeterville.
- Streeterville residents can post anonymous alerts advising others of suspicious activities and related crime.
- All posts are anonymous - Your IP address will not be logged or transmitted during submission.
- All posts are subject to Administrative review.
- Only significant and time sensitive alerts will be emailed, however, Building Advocates can login and view all alerts.
- Registrant's information will remain confidential and not shared with any third party.
- Registrants can opt out of receiving any alerts.
- Registrants can cancel their registration at any time.
- Posts are only accessible to registered Streeterville Building Advocates.
- Registration is FREE
Reasons Why People Don't Report Suspicious Activity and Related Crimes
- They are not sure who they should report the incident.
- They are not sure the information is of any significant.
- They don't want to be witnesses or get involved.
- They are apprehensive about reporting anything to the police.
- They are fearful about becoming a target of retaliation